<




$BlogItemTitles$

Baggage Update

Well it's Tuesday night and still no word on my bag that Qantas lost for me. I have been monitoring the World Tracer Services which is supposed to show updates on lost baggage, but sadly my entry has not changed since I first viewed it yesterday. I plan to ring the Brisane branch tomorrow to see if they can assist me any more than the people in Bangkok. And to top a rather disappointing day off, look what I found on the News website....


Maybe, just maybe a few bags (coz there was about 4 other people on my flight with the same issue) could have been missed as part of this action?? Who knows, I just want my bag.

Update:
I finally made it down to the airport on Friday morning and picked my bag up. It appears that Qantas tagged it incorrectly, explaining why it sat in Sydney for so long. Oh well - I'm stcking with Singapore Airlines from now on.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home