<




$BlogItemTitles$

Home Sweet Home

Well my first seven weeks in Almaty have finished and I can tell you that Iam really excited about returning home. A lot has happened in my personal life since I left Brisbane back in January and it will be really good to see everyone again. And of course, I will get to ride my motosickle!!!!

I have never spent so long away from so many things that I love - to be honest I didn't think I would be so keen to return, but I think when it is cold and you are kind of stuck indoors it can get a little frustrating. I really didn't do too much while in Almaty - just spent time getting used to how everything works. When I return for my next stint I will be able to spend a bit more time outdoors - I do know a few of us are planning a golfing weekend just over the border in Bishkent, Uzbekistan on the weekend after I return, so no doubt I will have plenty to write about.

Anyway, I just experienced my first bit of weather above 10 degrees when I got off the plane in Singapore - only about 27 but raining and humid, just like home. Tis good!! Less than a day till I'm home again!!

2 Comments:

Blogger Motorcycle Paradise said...

Good timing, rain has cleared, enjoy.

March 9, 2008 at 5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bishkent?

Did you mean Tashkent?

Or Bishkek?

Anyway, there's golf either place?

March 16, 2008 at 5:12 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home